View Profile ROve

1 w/ Response

A Few Bugs here and there

like for example, at the TV, when you turn the fan to 3 and the note falls, when you inspect the TV and leave it again, it goes back to the way it looked before hand, so I think you might want to get that checked out.

and also, when I typed in the passcode, and it was denied, I accidentally hit enter again, but for some reason, it wouldn't let me leave the panel, and the clock kept moving, so you should fix that too

ODD-1 responds:

hmmm..... Weird, Thanks for your input :]

I do promise The Second Room will have nowhere near as many problems!

Tung Hua

you won't believe how many times I've heard that song played in my school
but hey, I still love it :D

interesting game

well I don't know if it's unique, but it's definitely fun, I just need to get used to moving the magnifying glass around

pretty fun game

keep it up man

I'll give you a 2

but only cause you made this about Call of duty 4
but, it's not really considered much of an animation

Wow...

I've been waiting for this game for a long time! I was starting to think it would never come out!

That twist at the end was kinda confusing if you think about it.

Okay, seriously

I like this game, it's pretty straight forward no problems at all, my only problem is that comments here say that this game is racist to emo's and such. GET A FREAKIN' LIFE!

It's a game, okay!? I'm partly emo myself, considering both my cousins nearly died in front of me, but I don't care. cause it's a game. That's all it is. A GAME, we aren't playing games with people's lives okay? If you don't like it then why did you bother to play? Jeeze, you act like your review will.. like, make a plane crash down on the people who rated a 10.

So, all in all, get. A. LIFE! please and thank you ;P

Sweet

Just like your other pieces of work, this is absolutely amazing! I can't wait for the next part to come out

Oh yeah!

Whoo! no injury baby! I finally made it down with no injury at all

Wow!

This is a really cool game, would you consider making a downloadable version?

In life you always make choices but the interesting thing about life is the outcome of those choices

Joseph Cuevas @ROve

24, Male

Student

Jerudong International School

not tellin' you stalkers!

4/22/06