ESCAPE: The First Room ESCAPE: The First Room

A Few Bugs here and there

like for example, at the TV, when you turn the fan to 3 and the note falls, when you inspect the TV and leave it again, it goes back to the way it looked before hand, so I think you might want to get that checked out.

and also, when I typed in the passcode, and it was denied, I accidentally hit enter again, but for some reason, it wouldn't let me leave the panel, and the clock kept moving, so you should fix that too

ODD-1 responds:

hmmm..... Weird, Thanks for your input :]

I do promise The Second Room will have nowhere near as many problems!

Feel the Beat (F2Jam) Feel the Beat (F2Jam)

Tung Hua

you won't believe how many times I've heard that song played in my school
but hey, I still love it :D

Ants Invasion Ants Invasion

interesting game

well I don't know if it's unique, but it's definitely fun, I just need to get used to moving the magnifying glass around

Hedgehog Challenge Hedgehog Challenge

pretty fun game

keep it up man

Call Of Duty 4 Call Of Duty 4

I'll give you a 2

but only cause you made this about Call of duty 4
but, it's not really considered much of an animation

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

Wow...

I've been waiting for this game for a long time! I was starting to think it would never come out!

That twist at the end was kinda confusing if you think about it.

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

Okay, seriously

I like this game, it's pretty straight forward no problems at all, my only problem is that comments here say that this game is racist to emo's and such. GET A FREAKIN' LIFE!

It's a game, okay!? I'm partly emo myself, considering both my cousins nearly died in front of me, but I don't care. cause it's a game. That's all it is. A GAME, we aren't playing games with people's lives okay? If you don't like it then why did you bother to play? Jeeze, you act like your review will.. like, make a plane crash down on the people who rated a 10.

So, all in all, get. A. LIFE! please and thank you ;P

-PURSUIT- -PURSUIT-

Sweet

Just like your other pieces of work, this is absolutely amazing! I can't wait for the next part to come out

Ragdoll - Stair Fall Ragdoll - Stair Fall

Oh yeah!

Whoo! no injury baby! I finally made it down with no injury at all

F2Jam v2 Beta F2Jam v2 Beta

Wow!

This is a really cool game, would you consider making a downloadable version?